As per September 2021:
- The maximum dimensions per item are 10 × 17 × 18 cm.
- The machine has a total of 8 slots to work with at a time. Restocking is possible.
- The machine can only sell for a single price at a time.
- The set price for the slots can be up to € 50,00 incl. VAT, as determined by national legislation for contactless payments.
- The window is available for exhibiting or selling larger and/or more expensive items.
- Please let us know each unique item, as well as how many copies per item you will sell during the edition.
- After 21% VAT and transaction fees your share is 60%. On window items over € 100,00 this share is 80%.
- The remainder goes to the payment facilitation subscriptions, rent, and paying off the vending machine.
- We have a spreadsheet with all our finances, including the rates of our service providers, which is available on request.
- All items will be sold (or at least archived) online after the edition ends, using the same percentages as above.
- The length of the edition will be decided case by case, but roughly one month on average.
- Opening hours are subject to change and can be found on the homepage.
- If you have a tax number you invoice us for your share plus 21% VAT.
- If you do not have a tax number we will make a receipt for your share and it will not be taxed.
By submitting this form you confirm that you understand and agree to the terms as stated above.